- Modern Design
- Made from stainless steel
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology
- Pull out rinser with push button control
- Easy to use Lever Handle
- Swivel spout for use on single and multiple bowl sinks
- Minimum Pressure: 0.5bar
- Maximum Pressure: 5.0bar
- 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- Suitable for all UK plumbing systems with a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included
Valle Melbourne Mono Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap with Pull Out Rinser
Classic with a modern technology twist, the Valle Melbourne Kitchen with Pull Out Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap is the perfect finishing touch to your kitchen. Stylish but practical, the Valle Melbourne Pull Out Spray Kitchen Mixer Tap features a side lever to control both flow and temperature as well as a a pull out spray for a quick and easy cleaning.
Ceramic Disc Technology
Older style taps used rubber washers over time these washers degraded and no matter how much you turned the tap you would still have a dripping tap. With our Ceramic Disc taps all you need to do is turn the tap a 1/4 turn and the tap is off. Ceramic Discs don’t wear out - which means dripping taps are a thing of the past!
✓ Hygiene - Restaurants, hospitals and hotels use stainless steel for a reason. It is regarded as the most hygienic of metals, it can be easily cleaned and there are no pores on the surface for bacteria to find. Also, standard brass bodied taps can contain small amounts of lead, stainless steel taps do not.
✓ Smooth Interior - Unlike standard brass bodied taps, the interior surface of a stainless steel tap is cast completely smooth. This leaves nowhere for debris to stick and contaminate the water flow.
✓ Solid - Stainless Steel is a very hard material, so it will not bend or dent like other taps might.