- Overall size: 450 x 390mm
- Minimum base unit: 600mm
- Made from high quality 0.8mm 18/10 stainless steel
- Undermounted kitchen sink
- Supplied with 1 x Basket strainer waste
- Bowl size: 405 x 345 x 180mm
- Waste included
- Please note: Taps are supplied separately
- 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included
- Taps are supplied separately
- Fixing clips and sealing tape is not included with this item.
- Other plumbing parts may be required to install this sink, please consult your plumber for further details
Richard Webb 19-Mar-2018Good thick stainless steel. No flex!
Valle Hamilton 450x390mm Single Bowl Undermounted Kitchen Sink
Go back to the basics with the Valle Hamilton 450x390mm Single Bowl Kitchen Sink. Made from stainless steel, the Valle Hamilton 450x390mm Single Bowl Kitchen Sink is resistant to heat and cold exposure as well as heavy impacts. Simple but practical, the Valle Hamilton range is available in different bowl options and sizes.Valle Hamilton 450x390mm Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Features:
Routine cleaning of your stainless steel sink is easy if the following simple procedure is followed: After use wipe the bowl and drainer with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water. In hard water areas, an application of proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will avoid any build-up of a dull film of waterborne deposits. Although stainless steel is an extremely durable material and will withstand a great deal of hard use, it can be scratched by hard or sharp objects. If the surfaces are to be kept in a blemish-free condition reasonable care should be taken when handling such items.
For Cleaning: Always use a soft cloth. The use of coarse grit scouring powders or soap-filled wire wool cleaning pads is not recommended since both will mark the surface of the sink. Wire wool pads can leave tiny fragments of wire embedded in the surface and these can rust and leave small brown rust stains. Vigorous rubbing with a soft cloth with a proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will remove these stains. Always remove wet cleaning aids (cloths, containers, etc.) from the sink surface after use to avoid the formation of watermarks and rust stains.nd cold exposure as well as heavy impact. It is also very easy to clean, for a great-looking kitchen sink that lasts. The Valle Vancouver Kitchen Sink range is available in different bowl options and sizes.
Availability: In stock