- Overall size: 950 x 500mm
- Minimum base unit: 600mm
- Reversible drainer
- Made from high quality 0.8mm 18/10 stainless steel
- Inset kitchen sink
- Supplied with 2 x Basket strainer wastes
- Single tap hole for a mono sink mixer tap
- Main bowl size: 340 x 420 x 170mm
- Half bowl size: 165 x 295 x 120mm
- Fixing Clips, Sealing Strip & Waste all included
- Please note: Taps are supplied separately
- 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included
- Taps are supplied separately
- Other plumbing parts may be required to install this sink, please consult your plumber for further details
Les Walker 19-Nov-2018Great quality and fantastic delivery time. Buy with confidence!
Bartholomew O'Connor 30-Sep-2017Because one of the drain stoppers leaked water, but as I explained the sink does not fit so I am stuck with a sink.15-Oct-2017Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us.
Sorry to hear the product is not suitable.
If there is anything else we can assist with please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customer Service Manager
Valle Taber 950x500mm 1.5 Bowl Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
The Taber is modern and versatile, perfect for busy family kitchens in need of a simple yet functional sink. Its unbeatable quality is backed by our 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee and comes complete with suitable wastes. The extra bowl servers as the perfect rinsing point - ideal for those extra dirty plates in need of a pre-clean.Valle Taber Kitchen Sink Features:
Routine cleaning of your stainless steel sink is easy if the following simple procedure is followed: After use wipe the bowl and drainer with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water. In hard water areas, an application of proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will avoid any build-up of a dull film of waterborne deposits. Although stainless steel is an extremely durable material and will withstand a great deal of hard use, it can be scratched by hard or sharp objects. If the surfaces are to be kept in a blemish-free condition reasonable care should be taken when handling such items.
For Cleaning: Always use a soft cloth. The use of coarse grit scouring powders or soap-filled wire wool cleaning pads is not recommended since both will mark the surface of the sink. Wire wool pads can leave tiny fragments of wire embedded in the surface and these can rust and leave small brown rust stains. Vigorous rubbing with a soft cloth with a proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will remove these stains. Always remove wet cleaning aids (cloths, containers, etc.) from the sink surface after use to avoid the formation of watermarks and rust stains.nd cold exposure as well as heavy impact. It is also very easy to clean, for a great-looking kitchen sink that lasts. The Valle Vancouver Kitchen Sink range is available in different bowl options and sizes.
Availability: In stock