- Overall size: 950 x 500mm
- Minimum base unit: 400mm
- Reversible drainer
- Made from high quality 0.8mm 18/10 stainless steel
- Inset kitchen sink
- Supplied with 1 x Basket strainer waste
- Single tap hole for a mono sink mixer tap
- Main bowl size: 350 x 400 x 160mm
- Fixing Clips, Sealing Strip & Waste all included
- Please note: Taps are supplied separately
- 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee
- We suggest you ask a qualified plumber to install this item
- 10 year 'Fit & Forget' guarantee included
- Taps are supplied separately
- Other plumbing parts may be required to install this sink, please consult your plumber for further details
steve smith 21-Apr-2018Nice buy would use again .
Linda Vinten 28-Jan-2018Was as stated perfect for requirements
valerie talbot 18-Sep-2017good service a very good quality item
07-Aug-2017Excellent quality sink. Very well packed. Arrived very quickly.
Valle Albany 950x500mm Single Bowl Kitchen Sink - Stainless Steel
The Albany has a single bowl, a generously sized drainer and a tap hole suitable for a mono mixer kitchen tap of your choice. Simplicity and practicality belended into one sink, perfect for a range of kitchen styles and backed by our 10 year 'Fit and Forget' guarantee for greater peace of mind.Valle Albany Kitchen Sink Features:
Routine cleaning of your stainless steel sink is easy if the following simple procedure is followed: After use wipe the bowl and drainer with a soft damp soapy cloth and rinse with clean water. In hard water areas, an application of proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will avoid any build-up of a dull film of waterborne deposits. Although stainless steel is an extremely durable material and will withstand a great deal of hard use, it can be scratched by hard or sharp objects. If the surfaces are to be kept in a blemish-free condition reasonable care should be taken when handling such items.
For Cleaning: Always use a soft cloth. The use of coarse grit scouring powders or soap-filled wire wool cleaning pads is not recommended since both will mark the surface of the sink. Wire wool pads can leave tiny fragments of wire embedded in the surface and these can rust and leave small brown rust stains. Vigorous rubbing with a soft cloth with a proprietary cream cleaner or stainless steel sink cleaner will remove these stains. Always remove wet cleaning aids (cloths, containers, etc.) from the sink surface after use to avoid the formation of watermarks and rust stains.nd cold exposure as well as heavy impact. It is also very easy to clean, for a great-looking kitchen sink that lasts. The Valle Vancouver Kitchen Sink range is available in different bowl options and sizes.
Availability: In stock