Cheesecake is pretty much always a crowd favourite so it’s always a good option to go for if you’re not sure what cake to bake. It’s an even better choice if you’ve got to bake a cake on short notice! In around half-an-hour (excluding chilling time), you can make a no-bake orange cheesecake ready for any occasion in an instant!
- 15 digestive biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter (melted)
- 400g cream cheese
- Grated zest 3 oranges
- 3 oranges (use segments for decoration)
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- 180ml double cream
How to make!
- Put the biscuits in a food bag and crush them roughly with a rolling pin. Alternatively you can just crumble them with your fingers.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter. Place into a 23cm tin and spread it evenly. Press it down as firmly as possible to form the base.
- Put the biscuit base in the fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Whisk the cream in a clean bowl until thick and add to the orange mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge and pour the filling evenly over the base.
- Decorate the top with the orange segments and return to the fridge until ready to serve!