Everyone knows that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. So why not treat your father this Father’s Day with this delicious beer marinated steak. You don’t have to get presents this year, think outside the box and surprise him with a tasty meal.
Easy to cook and even more satisfying to eat, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. Every father loves beer and steak, why not combine the two to get yourself an amazing Father’s Day present.
- 80g Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 60ml soy sauce
- 350g steak
- 200ml beer
- In a baking dish combine the brown sugar, minced garlic, soy sauce and beer and mix them all together.
- Place steak in marinade, make sure to flip on both sides to get the marinade everywhere. After that put the steak (still in the marinade) into the fridge to chill and allow time for the marinade to infuse better with the steak.
- Preheat grill or pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and throw away the excess marinade.
- Grill/fry the steak until you have your preferred doneness. Once you have your steak cooked, season with salt and pepper and serve.
After all the cooking and eating is done it's time to do the pots. Why not make washing up easier with a pull out rinser tap? With the our lowest price down to £36.97 you can't go wrong!