A very common dinner is chicken wraps. Easy to make, healthy to eat and just plain delicious. However, why not try and spice it up a little bit. Add extra taste to the wraps. This recipe will be sure to tingle your taste buds and impress your guests.
- 2 tbsp Wholeberry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 75g/3oz natural dried breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp Cajun spice seasoning
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- A few sprigs of mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- ½ red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- ½ tsp chilli sauce
- Prepare the food. Slice chicken breast into strips and cut up the vegetables.
- Dust chicken strips with flour, brush with beaten egg and dip in breadcrumbs and Cajun seasoning until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry chicken strips for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat up the tortillas in the microwave for a quick 10 seconds.
- Divide chicken, lettuce, avocado, red onion and cherry tomatoes between the tortillas. Mix the cranberry and chilli sauces together and spoon on top of chicken mixture. Roll up tortillas and serve.
TIP: Keep any extra cranberry and chilli sauce and use as a dip.