Beer Marinated Steak is quick, delicious and easy to cook - perfect for a romantic Valentines Day meal at home! Cook for your loved one and show them just how much you love them by pouring your heart into this recipe! You're free to use more or less any steak you'd like but we recommend Sirloin (or even Tri-Tip if you know how to work with that!).
For an even more romantic meal, light some candles, spray some of your favourite smellies (perhaps something that reminds you of who you love?) and dim the lights a little. Quiet, romantic and simply lovely!
- 80g Brown Sugar
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 60ml Soy Sauce
- 350g Steak
- 200ml Beer of your choice
- In a baking dish combine the brown sugar, minced garlic, soy sauce and beer and mix them all together.
- Place steak in marinade, make sure to flip on both sides to get the marinade everywhere. After that put the steak (still in the marinade) into the fridge to chill and allow time for the marinade to infuse better with the steak.
- Preheat grill or pan to medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and throw away the excess marinade.
- Grill/fry the steak until you have your preferred doneness. Once you have your steak cooked, season with salt and pepper, leave to cool (this lets the meat relax giving it a much better texture in your mouth), then serve!